Elmer’s Plumbing Services
Water Heater Repair/Replace
The average life expectancy for a water heater is 6-10 years depending on regular maintenance. As a club member you can expect a yearly flush and system check to make sure you’re not running into any unwanted surprises. Here at Elmer’s we service water heaters of all kinds: gas, electric, with a tank and tankless. It’s important to keep your home running as efficiently as possible. Our technician will give you solutions if we come across any issues, not ultimatums and threats. We care first and foremost about you and your home.
A leak is almost always caused by several things; improper plumbing installation, foundation shift, hard water and high water pressure.. Puddling or visible moisture are clear signs that you have a displacement of water but not always a clear indication of where it is coming from or what is causing it. Our technicians use the latest technology to help locate the leak and help you understand what the best solution is for you to move forward.
Slab Leak Repair
Our expert plumbing technicians follow a thorough process to locate the leak and ensure that your home doesn’t continue to leak. Most companies will treat the symptoms of a leak as opposed to solving the problem or treating the source of the issue. A proper repair can take up to eight hours.
Sewer line Camera Inspection
It’s not enough to use our years of experience to make an educated guess, at Elmer’s we use our Elmer-cam technology to monitor the interior of your sewer line and get a full picture of exactly what is going on.
Emergency Plumbing Repair
Slab Leak Repair
Process of a leak search.
- Turn off all stops indoors
- Still leaking (YES)-turn off hot;
- Stops leaking (you have a hot water leak)
- Shut off the whole house if still leaking/ if it still continues then you have an out of home leak, maybe a yard.
- Then you shut off the meter (if it stops then you have a cold water leak)
- After you will use air and geophone to lactate leak air.
- Next step is to open a manifold
- It can be up to an eight hour process.