Signs You Need a Water Filter
If you’re not sure whether you need a water filter, there are some signs to look for that may indicate you have hard water or other contaminants in your water supply.
- Stains on fixtures: If you notice stains on your sink, tub, or toilet, this is probably due to hard water.
- Unexplained high water utility bills: If your water bill is higher than usual and you can’t explain the increase, it could be due to a leak or other issue with your plumbing. But it could also be a sign of hard water, as it takes more water to clean dishes, laundry, and yourself when there are mineral deposits in the water.
- Soap doesn’t lather: Hard water interferes with the ability of soap to lather, so if you find that your soap isn’t creating as many suds as usual, it could be a sign that you need a water purification system.
Elmer’s Water Filtration System
If you notice any of these signs, or if you simply want the peace of mind that comes with knowing your water is filtered, call Elmer’s Home Services today. We will be happy to install a water filtration system in your home and answer any questions you may have about maintaining it.
Serious health protection without using reverse osmosis. Works at low water pressures, requiring only 25 PSI water pressure. Our premium under the sink water filter features double carbon filtration to reduce chlorine, hundreds of byproducts of disinfection, trihalomethanes, and organic contaminants. Another cartridge focuses solely on removing fluoride. A third cartridge protects you against bacteria, and removes colloids, proteins, pyrogens, particulates, turbidity, tannins, and other large molecules. The system includes a private faucet for the purified water. Always use purified water for all cooking and drinking.
- Removes hundreds of Chlorine Byproducts and Organic Contaminants
- One whole cartridge removes Fluoride
- One whole cartridge removes Lead
- Greatly improves taste of city tap water
- Features 4 premium high-performance cartridges.
- Next best thing to Reverse Osmosis
- Operates at low water pressure.
- Zero water waste
Whole House Carbon Filter Cartridges (4.5”x20”) installed at the water supply point of entry so that the entire household water supply gets carbon purified to help protect your health against INHALATION of Chlorine and Byproducts of Chlorination during your shower. It is well known that inhalation is the #1 worst way for a person to be exposed to a toxic substance because it sends toxic substances instantly into the bloodstream where it gets distributed to all the cells of the body in seconds.
- Our long-lasting Carbon Cartridges provide a mild de-chlorination to all the water flowing through the entire house for improved bath and shower, so you inhale less chlorine and chlorine byproducts during your shower.
- You get TWO 4.5”x20” carbon cartridges because that works better – not one cartridge.
- It is our intention that you combine this with our Enhanced RO System installed at your kitchen sink for all your cooking and drinking water needs.
The Elmer’s High Efficiency Activated Carbon System holds a generous 4 Cubic Feet of CATALYTIC Carbon installed at the point of entry so that the entire household water supply gets SUPER CARBON PURIFIED water to better protect your health against INHALATION of Chlorine and Byproducts of Chlorination during your shower. Catalytic Carbon is an activated carbon that is made to perform even better. It is used to treat Chloramines and petroleum VOCs in problematic situations. Specially designed to save water, up to 30% savings.
- Our Premium Performance Carbon Unit Provides MAXIMUM de-chlorination to all the water flowing through the house for improved bath and shower, so you inhale almost no chlorine and chlorine byproducts.
- Contains 4 Cubic Feet of Catalytic Carbon!! Conditioned water without the slippery feel
- Removes Chlorine, Chloramines, and VOCs
- PLUS, All the benefits of our Enhanced RO System installed at your kitchen sink for all your cooking and drinking water needs.
- Environmentally Friendly – Uses free AIR (21% Oxygen) instead of Chlorine! No chemicals.
- Special catalyst media inside the tank can also reduce: Arsenic, Radium, Heavy Metals, and Radionuclides, under certain conditions.
- Also removes/reduce sediments, suspended solids, turbidity, organics, colors, and odors.
- Catalyst Media lasts 7-10 years.
Elmer’s Water Filter System
Our Promise! We show up on time! We do what we said we would! We do it right! We appreciate the value of your time! Training is continuous for the Elmer’s Home Services team.
Employees undergo weekly training to improve their skills and raise our standard of customer service.
Rest assured that when you refer Elmer’s Water Filter Systems to your friends and family, we will never do anything to lose the trust you have in us. We stock thousands of parts and supplies to restore your comfort on the same day!
Call Elmer’s Home Services for All Your Plumbing Needs
If you are a homeowner, then you know that there are a lot of things to take care of around the house. One of the most important things is making sure your plumbing is in good shape. Thankfully, you can call on Elmer’s Home Services for all your plumbing needs, even on weekends or holidays.
Elmer’s Home Services has been in business since 2004, so we know a thing or two about plumbing. We are a family-owned and operated business, so we understand the importance of customer service. We will always go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with our services.
There is no job too big or too small for Elmer’s Home Services. We have the experience and expertise to handle any plumbing issue you may have. We also offer a wide range of services, so we can help you with everything from fixing a leaky faucet to installing a new water heater.
If you need a plumber, then don’t hesitate to call on Elmer’s Home Services. Whether you need an emergency plumber, a simple plumbing repair, or want to overhaul your entire plumbing system, we can help. We will be more than happy to help you with all your plumbing needs. Call us now at 210-570-1717 to ask a question or schedule your service call.
Elmer’s Home Services provides air conditioner repair services and plumbing repair in the San Antonio and the Dallas Fort Worth Metro area. We have proudly served over 20,000 customers. Our professional technicians and plumbers are punctual and take pride in providing reliable and affordable home services to our neighbors. Discover the difference in our services when you get it done “The Elmer Way”. Call us today to get more information!