Emergency Plumbing Service
Common Plumbing Problems Requiring an Emergency Plumber
There are a few plumbing problems that are more common than others. Here are a few of the most common emergencies we see:
- Leaking pipes: A leaky pipe can cause serious water damage if it’s not fixed in a timely manner. If you see a leak, turn off the water to the affected area and call us immediately.
- Clogged drains: A clogged drain can cause a backup of water, which can lead to flooding. If you have a clogged drain, don’t try to fix it yourself. Call us and we’ll clear the drain quickly and efficiently.
- Gas leaks: Gas leaks are extremely dangerous and should be dealt with immediately. If you smell gas, leave the area immediately and call us from a safe location.
- No hot water: If your water heater is on the fritz, you might be tempted to take a cold shower. But there’s no need to suffer—just give us a call and we’ll have your hot water running again in no time.
- Slab Leak: A slab leak is a serious problem that needs to be fixed immediately. If you have a slab leak, call us and we’ll come out to assess the situation and make the necessary repairs.
At Elmer’s, we understand that plumbing emergencies can happen at any time, which is why we offer 24-hour emergency plumbing services. Call Elmer’s Plumbing and let the plumbers in pink do what they do best!
We have a team of experienced and certified plumbers who are ready to help you with any plumbing problem, big or small. Contact Us Now!
Elmer’s 24/7 Emergency Plumbing
Our Promise! We show up on time! We do what we said we would! We do it right! We appreciate the value of your time! Training is continuous for the Elmer’s Home Services team.
Employees undergo weekly training to improve their skills and raise our standard of customer service.
Rest assured that when you refer Elmer’s 24/7 Emergency Plumbing to your friends and family, we will never do anything to lose the trust you have in us. We stock thousands of parts and supplies to restore your comfort on the same day!
Call Elmer’s Home Services for All Your Plumbing Needs
If you are a homeowner, then you know that there are a lot of things to take care of around the house. One of the most important things is making sure your plumbing is in good shape. Thankfully, you can call on Elmer’s Home Services for all your plumbing needs, even on weekends or holidays.
Elmer’s Home Services has been in business since 2004, so we know a thing or two about plumbing. We are a family-owned and operated business, so we understand the importance of customer service. We will always go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with our services.
There is no job too big or too small for Elmer’s Home Services. We have the experience and expertise to handle any plumbing issue you may have. We also offer a wide range of services, so we can help you with everything from fixing a leaky faucet to installing a new water heater.
If you need a plumber, then don’t hesitate to call on Elmer’s Home Services. Whether you need an emergency plumber, a simple plumbing repair, or want to overhaul your entire plumbing system, we can help. We will be more than happy to help you with all your plumbing needs. Call us now at 210-570-1717 to ask a question or schedule your service call.
Elmer’s Home Services provides air conditioner repair services and plumbing repair in the San Antonio and the Dallas Fort Worth Metro area. We have proudly served over 20,000 customers. Our professional technicians and plumbers are punctual and take pride in providing reliable and affordable home services to our neighbors. Discover the difference in our services when you get it done “The Elmer Way”. Call us today to get more information!