Plumbing Repair and Maintenance in San Antonio, TX
Worry Free Plumbing Maintenance and Repairs
Working plumbing is a luxury that most homes cannot function without. Toilets, showers, washing machines, sinks, drains, and more would lose functionality were the plumbing to call it quits. That’s why plumbing maintenance is so important. In the same way that you maintain your car with regular oil changes, new tires and batteries, you should maintain your plumbing. This maintenance can be explained by a list of best plumbing practices.
- Never pour grease down the drain. It can solidify inside the drain and cause troublesome blockage.
- Run the water 10 seconds before and after using the garbage disposal
- Don’t treat your garbage disposal like a compost pile. Food remainders and cooking scraps don’t belong in your plumbing.
- Fit your shower and tub drains with hair catchers for easy removal.
- If your water is extremely hard, consider fitting your home with a water softener.
- Your toilet is not a trash can. Baby wipes, paper towels, facial wipes and cotton balls should not be flushed.
Call Elmer’s Home Services for Air Conditioning and Plumbing Today
The go to AC and plumbing service provider in the San Antonio area, we are proud to help Boerne customers with all their HVAC and plumbing needs. From plumbing maintenance to AC replacement, you can expect fast, high-quality service at affordable prices. We are also committed to improving your water and air quality. The Elmer’s Flex AC system and other solutions to support comfort, efficiency, and home automation are available as well.